>This is tough, but I have been challenged by Jessica, so I am giving it a try.
1. I have a love hate relationship with my job. Somedays I am so glad to have it and it makes me feel important, and other times I just wish I could sit at home all day with Leila and go for walks and hang out with all the Stay At Home Mom’s in my neighborhood.
2. I hate taking the same route over and over again, so I tend to randomly turn down the wrong street just to find a new way to reach my destination.
3. I can’t handle watching the news…I get irrationally upset for people that are touched by tragedy, even if I don’t know them.
4. I love homemade stuff. I am always trying to figure out how to make stuff myself instead of buying it. If I buy something I know I can make I feel like a sucker.
5. I am overly competitive, if I don’t think I can win at a contest of any kind, I usually just won’t participate.
6. I am addicted to Blogs. I read tons of blogs, blogs written by people I don’t know. For some reason their lives are interesting to me. I am facinated by people of all kinds.
7. My Myers Briggs personality type is INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging) It is the least common of all of the types.
I am supposed to make others do this as well, but even with all of the blogs that I read, I don’t know of any other bloggers that read mine, aside from my tagger that is! :). I guess that is the introvert in me, forever a lurker!
>Good seven randoms…..I also read a ton of blogs of people I don’t know…very interesting!! Makes you wonder who reads yours.
>I read this blog! I stubbled upon it one day in early december by using the next blog at the top of the page. I was a little shocked to scroll down while scimming the first post and see Tabor. Sometimes you never know what you’ll get using the next blog. I think there is a little lurker in all of us. I’ll lurk no more! Now you know at least 2 people who read your blog.